PAT LAMOUREUX

PAT LAMOUREUX
PAT LAMOUREUX - One episode in a person's life, does not define the person.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Asking for renewed concern and support for Pat - please, remember where he is....


In life, our losses and disappointments are real; they bring grief and sadness that are real. If one can’t acknowledge and feel the grief and sadness, it will never get out of the way.

I believe that how we handle our losses really defines who we are. I believe that I have fought like a warrior for the past two years. I will continue to fight………..

I can only hope and pray the decisions I have made in the past two years are right; that I have known what to do and what not to do. The decisions that I have made have all been with the one goal of saving Pat’s life.

There are times that I am afraid I will never be able to get out of this fog I am living in. Then, I think of Pat – what a horrible existence he has had for the past two years.

I know I am grieving, not only for the husband that has been taken from me, and knowing the pain and suffering he has had to endure – but that grief is also for the loss of the lives we had envisioned; grieving for our future and all the plans and dreams we had – and now that’s all gone.

However, it’s been said you have to give up the life you planned to find the life that’s waiting for you. I suppose we have to also be able to ‘hear’ what is next in our lives and what paths we may want or need to travel down.

I know I have to be able to see what is right there – right there in front of my own eyes.

All I can envision in front of me is – Pat’s freedom, and the opportunity for us to pick up the pieces and travel down that new life path together.

But – it seems that Nye County Nevada intends to prosecute this case to the fullest extent of the law.

It seems Nye County Chief Deputy District Attorney, Kirk Vitto, has lost sight of his role as a prosecutor; this means he has forgotten that his job is to seek JUSTICE and not to always get a conviction.

With that being stated, I have to inform everyone that the odds are very strong that Pat’s trial will be moved again, perhaps as far out as April of 2011.

Nye County Chief Deputy District Attorney, Kirk Vitto, filed a motion on Friday, October 22, 2010 essentially ‘questioning’ the validity of the current trial date set to begin January 27, 2011. He gave several “reasons” questioning whether the trial should go forward as currently scheduled, and asked the court to determine if this date was a viable date for the trial to go forward.

Let us all hope and pray the judge views this motion as balderdash –

I want everyone to know – I am tired......the stress is seriously getting to me. This does not mean I’m walking away, I would never do that. It just means I’m tired, it has been a very long two plus years stuck in a quagmire of injustice….a virtual sinkhole located in Pahrump, Nye County, Nevada.

Please – let me know that you are still reading and listening and understanding the complexity of this situation.

Please, let me know that you have not lost sight that a really great man could spend the rest of his life in PRISON.

Please, let me know that each and every single one of you still support Pat.

Pat needs you – I need you. 


No comments:

"Grandpa Pat & Kain"

"Grandpa Pat & Kain"
"Kain-man" the jokester....

Pat Lamoureux - Iraq 2003

Pat Lamoureux - Iraq 2003
"Pat is an extraordinary, thoughtful, kind and generous man...not to mention a wonderful friend, in which one could always count upon to be there when in need." (words of a long time friend)

Pat's Family

Pat's Family
Mica & Heather, grandson Kain