LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL ARTICLES ABOUT PAT'S CASE
- 2/17/11 Prosecutor says gunman's sentence reflects real world
- 2/15/11 - Iraq War Veteran Sentenced to Prison in Deputy's Shooting
- 2/15/11 VIDEO Lamoureux Sentenced for 2008 Pahrump Shooting Spree
- 12/24/10 Iraq War Veteran who wounded deputy guilty
- 10/04/10 - Iraq War Veteran in jail two years after Pahrump shootout
- 10/13/09 - Shooting Report Specifies Drug Use (VA prescription drugs)
- 9/16/09 - War Stress Defense Expected
- 7/12/09 - Iraq War Veteran Awaits Shooting Trial as Wife Looks for Help
2 20 11 Iraq vet's criminal trial tears a small town in two
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
- Com-bat Vets deserve a second chance if they become involved in the criminal justice system. As Americans in a modern society, incarcerating Veterans instead of offering in-patient jail diversion programs is barbaric. These brave soldiers were willing to sacrifice their lives in combat - not sacrifice their lives sitting in a jail cell. As Americans, we owe our Veterans more than we are giving them.