PAT LAMOUREUX

PAT LAMOUREUX
PAT LAMOUREUX - One episode in a person's life, does not define the person.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am fighting with everything I have - without your support

I cannot save Pat Lamoureux's life.

If you don't sign petitions - if you do not donate any extra dollars that you can afford, I don't care if it is $5.00 - I cannot save Pat's life by myself.  Pat needs your continued support - I NEED your continued support.

I have done everything I can to this point, the blog, the videos - but the bottom line is - this is about PAT LAMOUREUX's     L I F E......

This is not about the traffic jam you dealt with on the way to work, this is not about the 'bad hair day' you may be having - this is not about the weather - this is about Pat's LIFE.

If I don't get your help, if I don't get your financial support, if I don't get you helping spread the word to save his life - his life will be LOST.

When you spend that $5.00 tomorrow at McDonalds, or Starbucks - I hope you think about PAT LAMOUREUX.  Then, I hope the next day, you take a lunch, and make your own coffee - and send that $5.00 to Pat.

No comments:

"Grandpa Pat & Kain"

"Grandpa Pat & Kain"
"Kain-man" the jokester....

Pat Lamoureux - Iraq 2003

Pat Lamoureux - Iraq 2003
"Pat is an extraordinary, thoughtful, kind and generous man...not to mention a wonderful friend, in which one could always count upon to be there when in need." (words of a long time friend)

Pat's Family

Pat's Family
Mica & Heather, grandson Kain